Thursday, October 23, 2008

We have moved in with a superhero!

We have made the move to SUNNY Richland, WA! I think there has been one day of gloomy weather since we arrived 50 days ago. It has been nice to see the sun again! We are all adjusting and settling into our new place. The boys love the fish tank, the slippery wood floors and the endless supply of grapes growing in the backyard. Calvin has discovered dress up and I think sometimes really thinks that putting a batman mask on makes him really batman. He uses it as an excuse when "batman" hits his brother. It wasn't him, it was batman! Or superman, football guy, a monkey, pirate, cowboy or whatever he thinks he is at the moment. I am now that mom with the kid in goggles and a cape at the grocery store and I have to admit I love it! People look at him and smile. Are they remembering that time in their kids lives or like I was are they looking forward to it! :) I am not sure what superhero this is but it was an active one!

No comments: