Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So Fast!


"So Fast!" This is what Cal says to me as he runs by me. "Look mom! I'm SO FAST!" Now I am thinking not only does he run fast but he grows "so fast" too! Just two years ago I lead him out on his first Halloween through the neighborhood to get candy. We went to four houses and had almost a full bucket (they were really generous neighbors or did their hearts melt like mine on how cute that kid was? Either way we got a lot of candy!). The bucket was almost as big as him and I ate most of his candy (yum for me!). I remember bursting with pride of how cute my little cowboy was (apparently it has always been my dream to have kids that dress up!). :) This year we have a few Halloween celebrations to attend and he is going to be something different to each one. Which is funny since we had to try on the costume a few times before he would keep it on without crying that first year. Now my little boy is three and tells me he is my big boy. Things are changing SO FAST! A couple of years ago he didn't really know what candy was and this year mama will have to ask if she wants some! Here's that little cowboy in 2006... I'll post later this week on 2008!

1 comment:

Jessica Stone said...

"So Fast" in his sharp shoes. Yes, I would've given that CUTE cowboy a big handful, too.